- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 2666
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, D-Sub, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3
- 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding
Asrock H310CM-HDV Supports HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding to provide substantially improved video quality and higher bit depth video experience.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives Asrock H310CM-HDV a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect Asrock H310CM-HDV against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
4K x 2K
Composed by a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format.
3 Graphics Outputs
Asrock H310CM-HDV Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 1.5A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, Asrock H310CM-HDV is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Asrock H310CM-HDV – Socket 1151v2 Specs:
- ASRock Super Alloy
– Sapphire Black PCB
– High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
– Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151)
– Supports CPU up to 95W
– 4 Power Phase design
– Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
– Intel® H310
– Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
– 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
– Supports DDR4 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
– Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
– Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
– 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
– 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
– ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
– SMBIOS 2.7 Support
– DRAM, PCH 1.05V Voltage Multi-adjustment
– Supports Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® UHD Graphics
– DirectX 12
– HWA Encode/Decode: AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265 8-bit, HEVC/H.265 10-bit, VP8, VP9 8-bit, VP9 10-bit (Decode only), MPEG2, MJPEG, VC-1
– Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI**
– Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 30Hz
– Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920×1200 @ 60Hz
– Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
– Supports HDCP 2.2 with DVI-D and HDMI 1.4 Ports
– Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 1.4 Port*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
**Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
– 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*
– Supports Surge Protection
– ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
– PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
– 1 x Realtek RTL8111H
– Supports Wake-On-LAN
– Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
– Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
– Supports PXE
– 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*
– 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
– 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
– 1 x TPM Header
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
– 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
– 1 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
– 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
– 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
– 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
– 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CHA_FAN1/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
- Rear Panel I/O
– 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
– 1 x D-Sub Port
– 1 x DVI-D Port
– 1 x HDMI Port
– 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
– 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
– HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- Software and UEFI
– ASRock A-Tuning
– ASRock XFast LAN
– ASRock EZ Mode
– ASRock Full HD UEFI
– ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
– ASRock Instant Flash
– ASRock Internet Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Support CD
– Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
– Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
– 2 x SATA Data Cables
- Hardware Monitor
– Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
– CASE OPEN detection
– Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- Form Factor
– Micro ATX Form Factor: 7.5-in x 7.4-in, 19.1 cm x 18.8 cm
– Solid Capacitor design
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit
– FCC, CE
– ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)