The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 SUPER™ OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1770 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1740 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER is up to 50% faster than the original GTX 1650 and up to 2X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1050. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Wing-blade fan design incorporates drooped tips on each blade to reduce drag.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce<sup®< sup=””> GTX 1650 SUPER™</sup®<>|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||GDDR6 4GB|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode – 1770 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1740 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
|CUDA Core||1280 MHz|
|Memory Clock||12002 MHz|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320|
|Interface||DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
|Maximum Display Support||3|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support
|Power Connectors||1 x 6-pin|
|Accessories||1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver, please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||6.85 ” x 4.76 ” x 1.54 ” Inch
17.4 x 12.1 x 3.9 Centimeter