- Form Factor: 2.5-inch internal SSD
- Interface: SATA 6.0Gb/s
- Total Capacity: 240GB*
- Warranty: Limited 3-years
- Sequential Read speed : up to 500 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 420 MB/s**
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
* Note: 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
** Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- InterfaceSATA 6.0Gb/s
- Form Factor2.5-inch internal SSD
- Total Capacity240GB
- WarrantyLimited 3-year or 100TBW
- NANDNAND Flash
- External DDR CacheN/A
- Sequential Read speedUp to 500 MB/s
- Sequential Write speedUp to 420 MB/s
- Random Read IOPSup to 50k
- Random Write IOPSup to 75k
- Dimension69.85 x 7 x 100 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)2M hours
- Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW
- Power Consumption (Idle)170mW
- Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 3 years or 100 TBW, whichever comes first.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.