EK-FC Titan is a high performance full-cover water block for nVidia reference (NVA-P2083) design GeForce GTX Titan series graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it’s VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC Titan water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. The cooling engine now uses refined, more narrow microchannel structure to even further improve the heat transfer.
Base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC Titan Backplate – Black) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the memory IC.
G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Flow orientation doesn’t matter and is thus not prescribed.
Up to four EK-FC Titan water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
– EK-FC Titan series water block
– mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– thermal pads
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
– Due to immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
– Thermal paste is not included and needs to be purchased separately. EKWB recommends Gelid GC-Extreme for best performance.
– Torx T6 screwdriver needed for dissasembly of the factory heatsink/fan solution is also not included.
|End of life||No|
|Chip Manufacturer||Nvidia GeForce|